I’ve have been spending most of my time running around like a headless chicken making and organising for my upcoming wedding. This has left me little time and inclination to write a blog post. I would however like to graciously accept a Liebster award from Emma over on EmmaMade. Go and check her out, it’s a lovely blog full of wonderful things.
She describes the award (or rather had the award described to her) as thus “The Liebster award, though information on its origins are fuzzy, is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers who are nominated in light of deserving recognition and encouragement for their blogging work and talent. Liebster, the sweetest German word you ever did hear”.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I started the blog as a way to show a few ladies what I was making. When I began it was really just to show people what I intended to sell. It’s changed an awful lot since then, as I’ve been inspired by a great many beautiful and informative blogs.
2. Stand out moment of 2013 so far?
My first crochet workshop, which has led on to a fair trade craft workshop I’ll be doing in October.
3. What is your horoscope sign and do you think it relates to your character?
I’m Scorpio, not that it makes much of a difference!
4. Do you have a geek-girl passion? If so, what is it?
Erm…Batman, X-men, The Hulk, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Stargate SG 1, Buffy…nope, I’m not much of a geek really.
5. What has been your favourite blog post so far?
My last one as it included a pattern which I wrote by myself, and it got lovely feedback.
6. The Beatles or Rolling Stones?
The Beatles. Obviously
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere. Except Sainsburys. I really hate Sainsburys
8. Baz Luhrmann – love him or hate him?
Loved him, now I hate him.
9. What is your life’s motto?
I’ll finish it tomorrow.
10. What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t worry about what other people think. They’re probably idiots anyway!
So with that, I will pass this award on to some of blogs that I really enjoy, I’m I’m sure you will too.
If you’d like to take part, please share 10 interesting facts about yourselves. Happy blogging everyone!